From the official communication:
Welcome to the “Café Viennois” where it feels so good to sit down for tea or simply to let yourself be carried away by the glittering and hushed atmosphere. At the Café Royal, it is a question of fragility and agility, of slow gestures so as not to upset anything, of delicacy and skill.
The notions of imitation, of the body at play, of agile manipulation or of senses on the alert are called upon to blend into this particular universe. Sit down, we’ll bring you the menu… “And a hot chocolate for 12! ”
In this space you can:
- Put the body into play: master balance, measure one’s rhythm, refine motor skills in general and skills in particular
- Discover various materials: soft, refined, shiny, silky, nuanced, fragile, breakable, sonorous
- Invoke specific gestures: pouring, serving with one hand, writing the bill
- Encourage politeness, refine vocabulary, be at the service of the other by listening and organising for the other
- Act alone or with others in a scenario
- Summon one’s imagination
This space, like all the proposals of the Maison de la Créativité, has as its primary aim to free the creativity of the participants. Behind the scenes of this objective lies a lot of knowledge. The physical, collaborative and sensory explorations are multiple.
- Reservation and payment online.
- A limited number of people in each space.
- Masks obligatory for adults inside and in the parc around.
- Respect the 1.5m distance at all times inside and outdoors (in the parc).
- Hands desinfection obligatory before entering each space.
- Each room is desinfected between the opening times for new groups.
9h-12h & 14h-17h
- Café Royal in the Maison de la Creativity, 0-8 ans (Chêne-Bougeries)
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- 7 Chemin Calandrini