I probably don’t need to explain to anybody reading this, how fun horse-riding can be. These gentle (yet sometimes stubborn) creatures teach patience, empathy, discipline, and give an opportunity for physical activity all at the same time.
Question about horse-riding is one of the most commonly sent my way, so I thought I should finally put online all the places I know about. Some of them we tested ourselves, others were recommended by our friends, or on Parentville’s Facebook group.
Here are your horse riding classes for kids in Geneva:
1. Poney Club Echevenex (France).
2. La Belle Ferme in Gex (France).
3. Centre Equestre, Plan-les- Ouates.
4. Manege d’Onex, in (surprise, surprise) Onex.
5. Ferme la Gavotte (Bernex).
6. Ranch Blackyland (Bernex).
7. Manege Machefer, Versoix.
8. La Pallanterie, in Vésenaz.
9. Manège de Vandoeuvres, in (tatadam) Vandoeuvres.
10. La Chaumaz in Russin.
11. Poney Club de la Gambade, Laconnex.
12. There is also a Manege in Meyrin, but their website was not working when this article was written.